Software developer is a software engineer who builds the software using Microsoft's . NET technologies. He is responsible for the design, implementation and development of the software products according to technical needs.
- Experience in .NET Core application development (preferably C#)
- Experience with SQL and ORMs such as Entity Framework, with a code first approach
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Familiar with MVC framework and Web API
- Familiar with Agile Development methodologies
- Understanding of tracking and versioning systems (TFS, Git, Azure DevOps or similar)
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills with troubleshooting aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in fluent oral and written English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a changing environment
- Experience with continuous integration, app build and delivery systems is a plus
- Familiarity with these mentioned tools/frameworks is a plus: NodeJS, VueJS, Selenium, Jenkins, Azure Pipelines
- Collaborate with internal team members to create software design and architecture.
- Recommend and implement improvements.
- Develop secure applications with a defensive coding approach.
- Create required documentation at each stage of development.
- Detect defects via different testing approaches and apply required procedures to fix the defects.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar program.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience.
- Professional certifications will be a plus but not mandatory.
Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analysts usually report to a higher-level member of staff, such as an Information Technology (IT) Manager or a Senior Systems Analyst, while simultaneously leading a team of software professionals. They spend their time working inan office setting, and can be employed by software companies, game developers, technology manufacturers and other types of organizations. According to findings published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, industry-widedemand for Computer Support Specialists, which includes Application Support Analysts, is increasing by an impressive 12 percent. This is expected to result in the opening of 88,800 new positions through 2024.
- Handles level one support tickets -Analysis, Investigation, Follow-up, Escalation and Resolution.
- Providing software application support.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
- Consultation with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the respective team.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
- Follow-up & communicate with business partners.
- Attend to SQL queries.
- Ensure all Operations activities are carried out in compliance with authorized processes and procedures and all processes to be documented as per rules from the issuing/acquiring network operator.
- Support Control monitoring where required and ensure all shortfalls are remediated within agreed time frames.
- Provide quality and timely completion of merchant account maintenance
- Daily system Health check reports
- Ensure that existing clients are compliant with regards to all business rules and regulations.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications
- Maintain positive relationship and open communication with all company departments and partners in the sales workflow process.
- identifies problems in operations process and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
- Follows standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Demonstrable experience as an application support engineer in a related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- A Diploma or bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Good level of both written and spoken English and French
Intermediate QA Specialist
An Intermediate Quality Assurance Specialist closely collaborates with software programmers and project stakeholders to ensure the quality of Zapproach’s software products. Through development and execution of software test plans and procedures,QA specialists lead the team in validating software deliverables from the programming team. QA specialists are expected to maintain a “test to break” perspective with focus on edge and corner cases when designingand analyzing test plans.
- Work closely with customers to gather and understand requirements
- Work with the different internal teams to evaluate the feasibility of products and features requested by customers
- Work closely with the testing team to ensure quality of products
- Help with the implementation of automation tools and frameworks to facilitate requirements gathering and the testing process
- Ability to gather information from clients through interviews and/or supplied materials
- Evaluate requirements and identify quality criteria
- Open and maintain communication channels with customers to give regular updates and gather feedbacks, preventing divergence from set goals
- Able to communicate efficiently with the different internal teams for knowledge sharing, to evaluate requirements and ensure quality
- Assist the testing team into carrying out their tasks, while assuring all quality criteria are respected
- Implement new tools/frameworks to facilitate the testing process, and the requirements gathering processes.
- Introduce different testing methodologies to extend the scope of quality assurance.
- Ability to understand already implemented systems and adapt to current processes
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Degree or certificate in software testing (advantageous)
- Certifications/trainings in application testing and/or business analysis is a plus
- A good understanding of software development processes.
- Proven knowledge in manual testing, automated testing being a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and French
- Have strong analytical skills
- The ability to work in teams and as an individual
- Ability to use DevOps tools is a plus